Monday, 14 June 2010
Australian HealthCall Group (AHG) has today announced a change of name.
Previously, the company was known as Healthcall Nursing Agency.
Along with changes to Government Policy and the trend toward caring for more people in their home, HealthCall has realigned the range of services to meet customer needs and
this is now reflected in our new brand.
“We are very excited by our name change and the associated new Australian HealthCall Group brand”
AHG’s General Manager, Ms
we realised the importance of representing this in our new brand.
We have also developed separate divisions/ sub brands of AHG which include:
- HealthCall Workforce Solutions – providing casual and temporary nursing care and support staff to hospitals, aged care, schools and universities, film and television, camps and group homes.
- HealthCall Community Services – providing casual and temporary nursing care and support staff to providers of community services including the Department of Veterans’ Affairs, Lifetime Care and Home Care.
- HealthCall at Home – Private in home nursing care and support services including post operative care, palliative care, disability support, personal care, home help, nursing care and transportation to appointments, therapies or social engagements
- HealthCall Flex Employment – Our dedicated website and business for the recruitment of high quality nursing and support staff.
- HealthCall Consultancy – Provision of healthcare consultancy services.
Our new brand embodies the quality, reliability and responsiveness of the nursing & support services that we provide while differentiating us from our competitors by the manner in which “We do whatever it takes to be extraordinary” while giving peace of mind to our customers.
It is our hope that our customers and staff will engage in the spirit and values of Australian HealthCall Group and be confident in the consistent level of quality services that we provide.
“We do whatever it takes to be Extraordinary”
For more information please contact:
Georgie Barnum, AHG Business Development Manager (02) 9988 4588